Submission to the Cabinet Office

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sun Sep 16 10:16:28 MDT 2001

En relación a Re: Submission to the Cabinet Office,
el 16 Sep 01, a las 0:56, Henry C.K. Liu dijo:

> Alberta's conventional oil reserves are currently estimated at about 4.5 billion
> barrels of oil.

If this is true, and if it is true that the costs of extraction are falling
down, then there may be a possibility that the oil-based economy extends far
longer than Mark believes (and has taken me to believe, BTW). Could you give
your opinion, Mark?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======