Enríquez_prefers_De_la_Rúa_to_Castro

Eduardo Enriquez eldiablito666 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 00:32:58 MDT 2001

--- Gorojovsky <Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar> wrote:
> En relación a Re: Chavez starts land redistribution,
>
> el 14 Sep 01, a las 22:13, Eduardo Enriquez dijo:
>
> > to the cuban single
> > party controlled system personally i prefer the
> system
> > existing now in the rest of latin america
>
> That is, to a "single party" country which can rub
> its dignity on anyone's
> face, Enríquez prefers the "multiparty" fen where
> the toads of subjection
> organize and plan the mass genocide of Latin
> Americans to Mammon.

JUST LIKE CASTRO JAILS CUBAN LEFTIST DISSIDENTS, SENDS
THEM TO MENTAL INSTITUTIONS OR EXECUTES THEM WITHOUT A
DECENT IMPARTIAL TRIAL. WHY MAY I PREFER A POLITICAL
SYSTEM (IF NOT EXACTLY THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM )LIKE THAT
IN OTHER PARTS OF LATIN AMERICA, BECAUSE THERE OF
COURSE IN DIFFERENT LEVELS AT LEAST YOU ARE KIND OF
FREE TO START INDEPENDENT TRADE UNIONS UNLIKE IN CUBA
AND THE PEOPLE CAN AT LEAST VOICE SOME OF THEIR CLAIMS
WITHOUT GETTING JAILED OR EXECUTED LIKE IN CUBA.
ALTHOUGH THE CUBAN GOVERNMENT HAS GREAT ACHIEVEMEMTS
IN EDUCATION, HEALTH, EMPLOYMENT, NEVERTHELESS THEY
MOSTLY JUST TRANFERRED EXTREME DEPENDENCY AND ABUSE
FROM THE AMERICANS TO THE SOVIET UNION.

=======