Enriquez is making fun of all of us!!!!!!!!!!

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sun Sep 16 09:00:10 MDT 2001

En relación a THE LEFT MUST END PERONISM IN ARGENTINA,
el 15 Sep 01, a las 23:19, Eduardo Enriquez dijo:

> let's read what the encarta encyclopedia tells us
> about MR. Peron

Yes, these are the sources this scum can resort to. I am no fanatic of Peron at
all, and I am certainly for superseding Peronism.

But people such as this bastard here, who relies on the Encarta (that is,
Microsoft) Encyclopedia to talk about things that he does not know, are the
guarantee that the Left will never supersede him. Only this act of blatant
derision against the wits and knowledge of the members of this list should
force Lou to expel him from this list immediately. Is this the kind of
"scholarly debate" we are to have here, Lou?

Absolutely disgusting. I understand your intention to have Latin Americans in
the list, which I favor. But not this kind of shit. Not at all. We are
confronting a petty bourgeois bastard of the worst kind, who cannot hover
higher than an Encyclopedia organized by Bill Gates.

For a fast and painful death to Enriquez, and let the earth on his rottening
corpse be heavy on him.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======