Question for Mark Jones from Anthony

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 16 21:48:56 MDT 2001

Not unless oil sells for US$100/ barrel, which is highly unlikely in the
next decade, even if there is war which will unleash the US petroleum
reserve.  Neo-liberal market fundamentalism has manged to push oil to
$10 a barrel until last year.  Now at $25 a barrel, it is still below
1973 price after adjusted for inflation.  There is no economic inventive
for alternative fuel.

Henry C.K. Liu

=======