THE LEFT MUST END PERONISM IN ARGENTINA

Eduardo Enriquez eldiablito666 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 23:13:48 MDT 2001

--- Jim Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:19:45 -0700 (PDT) Eduardo
> Enriquez
> <eldiablito666 at yahoo.com> writes:
> >

> > i mean a juan peron fanatic we have here.
> >
> > let's read what the encarta encyclopedia tells us
> > about MR. Peron which is something most books will
> > also tell us about Peron and indeed latin american
> > leftists as well as leftists from other parts.
>
> So I take it that now Bill Gates' Encarta
> Encyclopedia is now
> a bible of Marxist analysis?  I suspect that Eduardo
> is having
> a little joke at our expense.  Nestor has over the
> years provided
> with a voluminous amount of Marxist analysis of
> Peronism as
> a political movement (please checkout the archives
> of Marxmail).
> If Eduardo has disagreements with this analysis then
> he should
> start presenting us with his alternative analysis.
> I don't really
> think that the Encarta Encyclopedia is the best
> place to start.
>
> Jim F.

WELL YEAH I THINK YOU CAN SEE IT AS KIND OF A JOKE TO
MAKE MR. NESTOR FALL "A SUPPOSED MARXIST"ON THE FACTS
OF JUAN PERON'S ANTI-LEFTISM AND NEXUS TO FASCISM WITH
MR. GATE'S ENCYCLOPEDIA. IF ENCARTA KNWOS ABOUT THIS
AND MR. NESTOR DENIES THIS THEN I MEAN THIS IS INDEED
FUNNY. MR. NESTOR HAS BEEN DEFENDING A CHARACTER LIKE
PERON AND THUS IT IS THE REASON WHY I WAS PROPMTED TO
ANSWER HIM THIS WAY.

HAHAHAHA!

=======