CNN Exec Replies to Phony Video Accusation

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Mon Sep 17 16:59:31 MDT 2001

En relación a CNN Exec Replies to Phony Video Accusation,
el 16 Sep 01, a las 21:10, Jose G. Perez dijo:

> The sad reality, which is indisputable,
> is some Palestinians celebrated when they heard about this horrific tragedy

The sad reality, which is actually indisputable, is that the US establishment
has made anything at hand to have Palestinians celebrate this horrific tragedy.

I would like Mr. Gingold to be aware of the above, so he can evaluate the kind
of news CNN disperse like Sarin gas the world over.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======