Well, my meeting tonight was kind of interesting....

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 08:28:43 MDT 2001

Hehehehe...

Sorry, Alan, I just found your post really funny.
Challenges like the ones you described are what will,
in the end, strengthen your group. They're trying as
hell, and your patience will be worn out, but in the
end you'll have learned a lot and your group will only
be stronger. It sounds like you're already learning
quite a bit.

Take heart, and as a friend of mine likes to say -
keep the bastards squirming.

Adam

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com