Net site draws 'sick' messages

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Wed Sep 19 10:47:38 MDT 2001

You are conflating illness with rational acts.  Murderers commit
murder every day who are not "insane,"  nor are they ill.  The CIA is
a rational operation composed of hundreds of workers who carry out US
policy.  WORKERS carry out the CIA's plans.

None of them are sick.  They are not diagnosed with any condition.
Being psychotic is a very specific diagnosis which none of these
people warrant.  Further the vast majority of psychotics are not murderers.

If you cannot see that describing the terrorists and the CIA as "sick"
is irrational and lazily convenient  then there is nothing else I can
tell you.

Marta

--
Marta Russell