Net site draws 'sick' messages

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 19 13:41:22 MDT 2001

Marta,

We'll have to agree to disagree on this.  I find it strange that you reject the
bourgeois media's characterization on the grounds of bourgeois psychology.  You say the
label is just convenient and lazy.  Maybe so for those who apply the label because these
people don't like the US.  And I fully concede that while some societies
institutionalize people who hear from God regularly, others build policies around the
voices.

Personally, though, I'm just a poor ol' country boy who thinks the characterization is
NOT out of line for a group of people who embrace suicidal action in order to get the
honor of killing thousands of innocent people.

Best,
Mark

=======