Net site draws 'sick' messages

jenyan1 jenyan1 at uic.edu
Wed Sep 19 18:08:10 MDT 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Mark Lause wrote:

> [snip] let me be precise in respect to the Bush-wa
> psychology believers--looney, whacko, one-brick-short-of-a-stack, etc.
>
> Regards,
> Mark L.

Surely the above is not supposed to pass for a Marxist analysis of the
crisis?

Or is the coded message that "we" are dealing with entities who, er which,
are less than human?

Censorship is not called for here. No, read Mr Lause posts carefully, for
he sheds no small insight into the exterminist and racist tendencies which
are likely to multiply and become more of a threat to humanity under this
failing social system.
/J.Enyang

=======