Net site draws 'sick' messages

T Taler s_taler at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:50:22 MDT 2001

Im sorry to say but the people who worked in the WTC were not workers. They
were thousands of upper middle class and even working class professionals
with salaries at leats over $60,000, you cant call this workers. The people
who carried this out were not sick or psychotic, it was a result of US
foreign policy that has killed hundreds of thousands, if not millions of
people in the U.S, 5000 people is a small price the US rulers have to pay
for their plundering and oppression in the world that has cost over 5
MILLION lives since 1950.