Sorry, Virginia, But Humans DO Conspire.

Borba100 at aol.com Borba100 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 20:13:16 MDT 2001

In a message dated 9/20/01 12:25:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us writes:

<<
 >>> lnp3 at panix.com 09/20/01 09:04AM >>>
 Jared Israel:
 >Dead wrong.  We built a huge student movement in the 60s and one of the
 >underlying bases was the widespread belief that Oswald did NOT kill
 Kennedy -
 >but that powerful forces conspired to do the job.

 This is just false.

 ((((((((((

 CB: It is not completely false, because one of the factors disaffecting me
with "America" was the coverup in the Kennedy assassination , and I knew a
lot of other people for whom this event played a similar role contributing to
their distrust of the system at pre- generalized radicalized stages of
disaffection with America.

 =======

Since I said it was ONE of the factors, saying it is not COMPLETELY false is
saying it is true.   ANd it is, manifestlyl; as witness the popularity and
powerful effect of the movie JFK.  It is commense sense: again, remember the
rebellions that followed the assassinatyion of King.  Were they about Mr.
Ray?  Of course not.

Jared
=======