Questions to Jose was Re: Nimda worm infects through email and web pages AUTOMATICALLY

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Fri Sep 21 11:26:06 MDT 2001

>>The safest thing, methinks, is to do is switch to Linux -- easier said
than done though. What does Jose think?<<

L:inux is safer but much less accessible in a million ways. Even if it were
easy for a typical home user --which it is not-- Linux would still trail
windows because of nework effects, i.e., the advantages to be derived from
running the same thing as everyone else.

José