Sol Dollinger

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Sep 21 14:07:51 MDT 2001

I just learned that Sol Dollinger died last week after a long battle with
cancer. He is the author of "Not Automatic", an account of the Flint auto
strike of the 1930s co-authored with his wife, the late Genora Johnson
Dollinger. Genora was a leader of the Woman's Auxiliary and featured in the
documentary "With Babies and Banner". Sol was a member of the Marxism list
and a good friend and comrade. I will have more to say when I get the chance.

Louis Proyect

=======