Questions to Jose was Re: Nimda worm infects through email and web pages AUTOMATICALLY

Lou Paulsen wwchi at enteract.com
Fri Sep 21 19:49:27 MDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian James <bajames at uniserve.com>

>"The safest thing, methinks, is to do is switch to Linux -- easier said
>than done though."
>JE
>
>Only anarchists and hobbyists use linux. If you want a useful computer
>with little worry about infectious diseases I'd suggest a mac.

I don't know... maybe we're obliged to use Windows out of principle.  We
can't be isolated from the working class.  When the working class is trapped
and forced to suffer, we have to go through the experience with them.  It's
like the draft.  We can't just escape to some utopian OS.

;-)

Lou Paulsen

=======