ALARM! A new publication (fwd)

Tony Tracy tony at tao.ca
Mon Sep 24 00:08:44 MDT 2001

A new anti-war and anti-racism coalition was formed in Vancouver, BC over
the course of the past 12 days, and we have managed to produce an 8-page
tabloid newspaper, hold an afternoon forum on sept. 15th (with some 250
participants), a full-day teach-in on sept. 22nd (with some 200
participants), have had two organizing meetings with in excess of 100
folks at each, have participated in building a "peace vigil" earlier today
which attracted approx. 3000 people, are building a march & rally against
the war effort and the racist attacks on immigrants & refugees this
Saturday Sept. 29th, etc.

Please see the website info below for the Mobilization Against War &
Racism (Vancouver) and the tabloid newspaper (Alarm!) -- we can send
copies of Alarm! out to folks who are interested, but could use some $
towards postage/couriering costs if possible.

In Solidarity,

Tony Tracy
Vancouver, BC