Jingo Spam

Paddy Apling e.c.apling at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 24 07:43:51 MDT 2001

You are not the only one, Paul - and the message I sent in reply:

"Join Us In Helping Our Friends In New YorkYou should be calling for a
PEACEFUL response not "NUKE AFGHANISTAN".  It is no response to the NYC
murders to advocate more murder in return - or perhaps you WANT to start
WWIII ?"

was returned  by the mailer  "address failed;  user account inactive"

- so it REALLY was spam - sent without a REAL originating address....

Regards
Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com