For some Marxists who have odd notions about what a worker is.

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Thu Sep 27 01:39:58 MDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erin Kaiser" <erin at dsausa.org>
To: <marxism at lists.panix.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 2:59 AM
Subject: For some Marxists who have odd notions about what a worker is.

Your "analysis" which asks us to stop considering the 7,000+ victims as
"innocent" is so completely insane that I almost have to wonder if everyone
else on this list just knows you enough to "ignore whatever that loon says".

* * *

    I don't know if it is true of "everyone else" on this list, but it is
certainly true of me. And I hope you don't mistake this "Masters of the
Universe" nonsense for any kind of analysis rooted in Marxism; you yourself
refuted it most powerfully from the point of view of the working people,
which is the bedrock foundation of the marxist movement, looking at things
"from below," from the viewpoint of working people.

    Welcome aboard. I hope you will find your participation here as valuable
and thought provoking as I have in the couple of years I've been following
it, despite the occassional off the wall stuff.

José

=======