War on Iraq routinely continues

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sat Sep 29 06:50:29 MDT 2001

En relación a War on Iraq routinely continues,
el 28 Sep 01, a las 6:31, Lou Paulsen dijo:

> http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/meast/09/27/iraq.attack/index.html
>
> British and U.S. jets on Thursday again attacked Iraqi "anti-aircraft
> artillery and command and control vehicles," [...]

Yes, business as usual. As time goes by and no lightning bolt comes out from
the Empire against some new scapegoat, I am beginning to have the impression
that, for all their bombast, the pigs will just keep doing what they have been
doing during the last decades, only that with an open face and in the name of
"safety", not "security". This does not exclude some important blow against
Central Asia, which is a related but different matter. Opinions?

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======