For some Marxists who have odd notions about what a worker is.

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Sep 29 08:24:33 MDT 2001

The only way anybody currently on the list is going to be removed is if
they flagrantly disregard strictures on deleting excess text when replying
to a message, etc. I value Joan's participation and even urged her to
remain on the list during the fight with Mac Stainsby. Joan's hatred of the
rich tends to color her view of the middle-class, but that is forgivable.