Sept 29 and after

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
Sun Sep 30 16:36:58 MDT 2001

En relación a Sept 29 and after,
el 30 Sep 01, a las 11:03, Lou Paulsen dijo:

> - However, there IS this recession going on.  The obvious fact is that if we are
> going to pay for a war - "we" here means the working class who always pay for
> every war - we are going to have less for our own protection against
> unemployment, poverty, and homelessness.  And the converse is also true.

Not that I disagree. But the "we" includes not only the working class, but also
the whole bunch of dispossessed of the Third World. There is a joke already
running along Buenos Aires: "How much are you saving to pay for the
reconstruction of the NYC towers?". And, maybe wrongly, I have a hunch that
while at least the working class at the core will have the "benefits" of war
Keynesianism, the Third World will only have still more death in economicese
presentation.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar
=======