Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Carrol)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 1 06:41:01 MST 2002

bourgeois revolution)From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> Date: Sun, 31 Mar
2002 15:16:20 -0600

My apologies for giving the Chinese revolution such short shrift in my
essay. Your correction and addition on Mao is absolutely correct. We can
discuss Stalin another time if you want.

However, I take it that you agree with my main point, about China, which
was - that 1927 proved that the Chinese bourgeoisie - and its party the KMT
-would not lead a democratic revolution through to the end in China - but
would betray it and the working class.

Alll the best, Anthony

Louis Proyect