The ongoing genocide in Palestine

grok grok at sprint.ca
Tue Apr 2 15:08:41 MST 2002

Excuse ME -- but you TOTALLY forget (maybe NOT...) the shameful sell-out
of the palestinians which the 'Oslo' process is (I believe below you
DEFEND this long-running fraud); AND you forget the totally demoralizing
effect the ongoing *corrupt* Palestinian Authority has had all these
years on the palestinian people (certainly before Intifada II got
underway, forcing 'leadership' on the Arafat crowd).

ONLY the almost self-organizing INTIFADA has turned this post-modern,
neoliberal bantustan fait-accompli into a struggle that constantly puts
the Arafat crowd on CNN, etc. (i.e. makes them 'relevant') -- after all,
Arafat is a man the West 'can do business with' -- no matter the
constant straw-man set-ups as his being the SOURCE of the Intifada AND
palestinian terrorism (much as the kow-towing social-democrats are,
often enuff, set up as 'reds' whenever it moves the bourgeoisie to do
so...)

As for the name-calling here -- well, I guess this goes under the
category of the usual marxist pot calling the ultra-left kettle black.
An armchair marxist (in effect)?? Tell that to my friendly neighborhood
DEATHSQUAD, Dom-ass. I am pretty much PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE where I
live...

BESIDES which: did I SAY ANYTHING about _abandoning_ Arafat??
I thought not.

Don't put words in my mouth, fella. I won't even address HALF the shite
you spew in my direction: my reply would be far too long; but I note
that YOUR problem seems to be the usual inability of too many people to
hold even TWO _apparently_ contradictory thoughts in their skulls at the
same time -- a failing common to BOTH marxists AND bourgeois.

DON'T let your righteous indignation and anger get the better of your
judgement.

-- grok.