Dearborn , Michigan demo

Martin Schreader mschreader at npns.org
Wed Apr 3 06:32:40 MST 2002

I was there too. Actually, it looked more like 1,500-2,000, with a lot of
people joining in during the march and leaving after it arrived at City
Hall. It was very spirited and I thought it was a good turnout.
Unfortunately, some of the community organizers didn't think so. They were
expecting much more.

Comradely;
Martin