Any Help for the Palestinian case

Riad Kobaissi Hamman at inco.com.lb
Sat Apr 6 00:08:07 MST 2002

Greetings comrades
in my university, the Lebanese American University, students decided to send
a letter to the American mass asking them to support the Palestinian case
and to pressure on their government to stop its ultimate support for Israel.
   Actually to make from this letter a success we need the help of any
experts with the American society, especially US students and professors.
Just to put you in the picture I will inform you about what kind of helps we
need:
-Suggestions about the style and the content of the letter
-Connections with American universities and students {not necessarily
through administration}, with American mailing lists or any possible
electronic connections.
   Any contribution will be strongly admired and thanked
                      With revolutionary greetings