request for information

Mike Schwartz tiggertrot at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 06:30:20 MST 2002

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some information I need.

Some information on the following would be extremly helpful.

1.) What areas/colonies were under dispute in WWI. And what resources were said
to be there. And who acquired those resources/colonies after WWI
2.) Any ocasions in history, post WWI, in which a wealthy nation invaded a
poorer nation simply to exploit it's resources (not to dispel some
government..just for the resources or labor)
3.) What is the number of countries the US has troops/bases in? how many troops
Thank you for the help.

comradely,

Mike Schwartz