request for information

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Apr 6 08:28:23 MST 2002

On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 08:30:20 -0500, Mike Schwartz wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I was wondering if anyone could help me out with
>some information I need.
>
>Some information on the following would be
>extremly helpful.
>
>1.) What areas/colonies were under dispute in
>WWI. And what resources were said to be there.
>And who acquired those resources/colonies after
>WWI

Documents of World War One:
http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/ww1.htm

 2.) Any ocasions in history, post WWI, in
>which a wealthy nation invaded a poorer nation
>simply to exploit it's resources (not to dispel
>some government..just for the resources or
>labor)

WWII was basically the same kind of exercise as WWI. Ernest Mandel's
"The Meaning of the Second World War" contains the kind of
information you are looking for, but unfortunately it is only
available in university or big city central libraries.

3.) What is the number of countries the
>US has troops/bases in? how many troops Thank
>you for the help.

Go to www.cdi.org. You can either find this info there, or they can
help you out if it is not there.

--