request for information

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 7 10:14:59 MDT 2002

WWII was clearly not WWI.  Even if we can equate Stalin of WWII with the Czar of
WWI, we just can't fit Hitler into the Kaiser's shoes.  The defeat of fascism
was an essential prerequisite to the survival and advance of human
civilization.

Certainly, the capitalist class, for its own petty national and financial self
interests aided and abetted the rise of fascism abroad, as it fascist movements
at home, and a simple reliance on the selfsame priorities to get the world out
of that mess was going to be ill advised. The question of how you go about
fighting fascism after Hitler's machinery of conquest was underway still stands.

Solidarity!
Mark L.