Forwarded from Anthony (bourgeois revolution)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 8 06:25:01 MDT 2002

As I was about to start writing my third, and final post in reply to Edward
George's original posts on bourgeois revolution, three new posts - long
ones - appeared on your list.

I like the thrust, and many of the details, of Edward George's most recent
post. Despite my polemic tone in response to his first post. Clearly Ed and
I have some disagreements, but maybe not major ones.

I also like the comments by Jim and Lou.

I plan to post something more substantial on this subject within the week.

All the best, Anthony

Louis Proyect