Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 8 06:54:32 MDT 2002

I have just discovered that "grok" is Jim W. Jaszewski, a character who
used to raise havoc on an unmoderated Marxism list that preceded this one.
Among other offenses, he once spent over two months arguing against a
woman's right to an abortion. His reappearance here prompted at least one
person to complain to me privately about his tone. When I raised this issue
with "grok" privately, he wrote me back a highly emotional, somewhat
paranoid, reply that was signed Jim J. A google search of usenet revealed
that he was Jim W. Jaszewski. He is gone now.

Louis Proyect