Rabbi Lerner's Call for Civil Disobedience

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 8 13:44:43 MDT 2002

You don't have to agree with Rabbi Lerner on the content of the
Tikkun demands (e.g., UN international peace-keeping force, etc.).
Whatever the concrete demands, it would be great if lots and lots of
American Jews come out and say no to Sharon, no to the occupation,
etc. loud and clear.  Civil disobedience would be wonderful.