Any Help for the Palestinian case

Tom Siblo tsiblo at mhcable.com
Tue Apr 9 11:22:03 MDT 2002

Dear Riad:

Meeting with U.S. Congressman Maurice Hinchey, Democratic Liberal with a
delegation on Monday April 8, 2002 to seek his ongoing support. Right now he
is supporting the proposed Arab Peace Plan, UN Resolution, Wants Immediate
Withdrawal of all Israeli troops from the West Bank and Gaza, and handsoff
of the Palestinian Authority and Yasar Arafat.  Hinchey is a rare bird and
his aids believe we need to protest and contact Schumer and Clinton.

We are holding an informational picket Monday and organizing a local and
national protest with the A.N.S.W.E.R. If there is more to do please contact
me. Also if you can get us a speaker for April 20, 2002 in Kingston, New
York.

Comradly

Tom SIblo