Zionism = Nazism

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Tue Apr 9 15:25:32 MDT 2002

From: "The Other Side of Deception" by Victor Ostrovsky (former Mossad),
Harper Collins, N.Y. 1994

" That was where I would come in as a military police officer; my job was to
take the prisoners to a holding facility in Nes Ziyyona, a small town south
of Tel Aviv. I'd always assumed that it was an interrogation facility for
the Shaback. We all knew that a prisoner brought there would probably never
get out alive, but the brainwashing we'd gone through in our short lifetimes
had convinced us that it was them or us; there was no gray area.
  It was Uri who enlightened me regarding the Nes Ziyyona facility. It was,
he said, an ABC warfare laboratory--ABC standing for atomic,
bacteriological, and chemical. It was where our top epidemiological
scientists were developing various doomsday machines. Because we were so
vulnerable and would not have a second chance should there be an all-out war
in which this type of weapon would be needed, there was no room for error.
The Palestinian infiltrators came in handy in this regard. As human guinea
pigs, they could make sure the weapons the scientists were developing worked
properly and could verify how fast they worked and make them even more
efficient. What scares me today, looking back at that revelation, is not the
fact that it was taking place but rather the calmness and understanding with
which I accepted it.
  Years later, I met Uri again. This time he was in the Mossad, a veteran
'katsa' in the Al department, and I was a rookie. He had come back from an
assignment in South Africa. I was then a temporary desk man in the Dardasim
department in liaison helping him prepare for a large shipment of
medication to South Africa to accompany several Israeli doctors who were
headed for some humanitarian work in Soweto, a black township outside
Johannesburg. The doctors were to assist in treating patients at an
outpatient clinic for the Baragwanath hospital in Soweto, a few blocks away
from the houses of Winnie Mandela and bishop Desmond Tutu. The hospital and
clinic were supported by a hospital in Baltimore, which served as a cut-out
for the Mossad. Uri was on a cooling-off period from the United States.
   'What is the Mossad doing giving humanitarian assistance to blacks in
Soweto?' I remember asking him. There was no logic to it; no short-term
political gain (which was the way the Mossad operated) or any visible
monetary advantage.
    'Do you remember Nes Ziyyona?' His question sent shivers up my spine. I
nodded.
     '  This is very much the same. We're testing both new infectious
diseases and new medication that can't be tested on humans in Israel, for
several of the Israeli medicine manufacturers. This will tell them whether
they're on the right track, saving them millions in research.'
        ' What do you think about all of this?' I had to ask.
        ' It's not my job to think about it.'
(pp. 188-89)

James Craven
Professor and Consultant, Economics
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*
"I am aware that many object to the severity of my language;
but is there not cause for severity? I will be as harsh as truth,
and as uncompromising as justice. On this subject, I do not
wish to think, or speak, or write with moderation. No! No!
Tell a man whose house is on fire to give a moderate alarm;
tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hands of the
ravisher; tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from
the fire into which it has fallen; but urge me not to use
moderation in a cause like the present. I am in earnest--I
will not equivocate--I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single
inch--and I will be heard."
(William Lloyd Garrison, Abolitionist, on Slavery, 1831)