heroic jenin

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Apr 14 09:05:48 MDT 2002

> My heart pumps in and out, up and down:
> Viva Chavez!
> Remember Jenin.
>
> the struggle continues

yes chris. I am so happy to learn coup is defeated and chavez is back too.
see, i have even changed my signature!

this, clearly, is a victory for popular masses..

in solidarity with venezuelans.

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Candidate, ABD
Department of Political Science
SUNY at Albany
Nelson A. Rockefeller College
135 Western Ave.; Milne 102
Albany, NY 12222

"Never before in modern times has an elected president been
overthrown by military commanders, his successor inaugurated, and
then the ousted leader returned to power on the wings of a popular
uprising." -- April 16, 2002
The Associated Press on the defeat of a military coup in Venezuela