He's Back!!!!!

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 09:45:00 MDT 2002

--- Gary MacLennan <g.maclennan at qut.edu.au> wrote:
> This is such good news. Actually I think it is the only good news we
> have
> had since the unification of Vietnam.  Well done the workers and
> peasants
> and soldiers of Venezuela.

Agreed. Nothing but a smile on my face more than hearing the coup was
defeated. I got this instant mental image of the Venezuelans, upon
learning of Chavez' arrest, getting up and yelling, "well, fuck THAT."

> I would love to be a fly on the wall in the White House or the
> headquarters
> of the CIA.

I imagine you'd hear lots of really, really interesting words that
normally you only hear in bars frequented by sailors. >:->

Adam