First stab at "Two Murders"

Alan Bradley abradley1 at bigpond.com
Mon Apr 15 08:04:08 MDT 2002

Look, I've been first so depressed, and then so fuckin' over the moon about
Venezuela  that  it's been an issue for the "sad  and weird" leftists in
Toowoomba.  OK?  Greetings from "The Swamp".

Anyway, I've got something filed up to write that is a bit of a problem.
It's called "Two Murders".  It's something I can't quite write.  It deals
with feminism and the murder that happened a little way up the road from
where some of my best female friends  and comrades live.

Alan Bradley
abradley at bigpond.com