He's Back!!!!!

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Apr 15 09:54:53 MDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:45:36 +1000 Gary MacLennan
<g.maclennan at qut.edu.au> writes:
> This is such good news. Actually I think it is the only good news we
> have
> had since the unification of Vietnam.  Well done the workers and
> peasants
> and soldiers of Venezuela.
>
> I would love to be a fly on the wall in the White House or the
> headquarters
> of the CIA.

It looks like the Bushies were caught napping.  There is certainly a lot
of egg on their faces, since they had praised the coup (which they
denied was a coup) in such glowing terms.  And since apparently,
Chavez has been coordinating OPEC policy with both Iran and Iraq
this is going to raise the stakes in the Bushies' upcoming war
against Iraq.  This along with the Palestinian struggle is certainly
helping to throw some roadblocks against the Bushies.

Jim F.