First Hand Account of Truth from Venezuala

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Apr 17 11:58:28 MDT 2002

First Hand Account of Truth from Venezuala
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:55:04 +0100
From: "Domhnall" <donaloc at peterquinn.com>

-clip-

Clearly, this is a truth which needs to be spread. It almost demonstrates
organisation by something like the CIA to an absolute degree of certainty.
She understands the importance of getting the truth out as quickly as
possible but wants to capture the events stemming from the failure of the
coup. The film will be shown on RTE (Irish national television) as they
funded her trip - I'm not sure about elsewhere. Perhaps someone else out
there might be able to arrange something in the US? If you want I can
try/attempt to get a contact number for her.

Domhnall.

^^^^^^^^

CB: I'd be interested in helping to get that film to the U.S.