Huh?

Alex LoCascio alexlocascio at mail.com
Sun Apr 21 22:48:13 MDT 2002

Johannes Schneider wrote:

>I just saw him on French TV, giving a very combative statement. Saying Le
Pen means the return of Vichy and stands for mass murder.
Compared to him Arlette was very sober, basically blaming Jospin for his own
defeat.<

After Le Pen, Us, eh comrade?  Trotsky must've looked like a raving, combative loon next to the "comparatively sober" German CP.

>She mentioned realistically that LO and LCR >appeal to different voters.

Here in the U.S., this is one of the primary characteristics of a sectarian.

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup