Forwarded from George

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Apr 22 07:54:39 MDT 2002

(I suspect that this is the comrade who wrote the very interesting article
on Argentine Trotskyism that I posted an excerpt from last week.)

Regarding the Louis Project on Argentina I am very interested to follow the
debate as it emerges. My main current interest is the events over the past
10 years leading up to the recent collapse of the Argentine economy,
however in the past I have written on Peron's Argentina and the way the UK
and the US manipulated the Five Year Plan. This is an unpublished MA
dissertation written 20 years ago so its not my best piece of work but it
may contain some useful information. If anyone on the project would like to
see it I will send it by Email.

Regards,

George
grl at dmu.ac.uk