france

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Tue Apr 23 11:53:02 MDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "jonathan flanders" <jon_flanders at compuserve.com>
> MacDonald, you need to slow down the typing and do more thinking and
> reading.

Jon, I'm in a hurry to get out of the house this morning, but rest assured I
will get back to you and have this out. Let me make one rather clear statement
to you: your condescension has the opposite effect that you are looking for. You
can do better, too.

more soon (but did you really miss my several references to the blackshirted
thugs?)

Macdonald (small 'd' in Macdonald for a given name).