CB - Tribal Traditionalism:

MARIPOWER716 at aol.com MARIPOWER716 at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 04:33:27 MDT 2002

Dear CB:

Define race and racism. I have definitively defined white chauvinism as it
evolved from white supremacy, its ideological evolution and its impact after
the Civil War. What we are speaking about is an ideological category with a
specific impact.  Please define race and racism from the "Marxist
standpoint." You state there is a Marxist conception of race. Fine. Defend
it. I have defended the conception of white chauvinism

Melvin P