Huh?

Joe Cleffie redjoe1917 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 07:15:08 MDT 2002

[ quoted text snipped. Les]

While I agree with most of this I do think it is a bit dismissive of
the fascist movement in France.  Until a mass movement fragmented the
National Front driving it into disarray and dissolving its electoral
support in the last election, it was having mass meetings and it did
have shock troops that victimized immigrants. this type of electoral
victory can revive its exta-parliamentary forces.  The elections
really are not as important as a anti-fascist movement because Chirac
is the sure winner.  The main danger lies in the confidence given to
the far-right to push forward in reviving their growth.

Joe Cleffie