AOL bombshell

Jim Drysdale jimd48 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 10 16:21:41 MDT 2002

>From Jim Drysdale,

JD:  The following;    Preface, Phenomenology:  Hegel.  (number 11)

‘
.dissolving bit by bit the structure of its previous world, whose
tottering state
is only hinted at by isolated symptoms.  The frivolity and boredom which
unsettle
the established order, the vague foreboding of something unknown, these are
the
heralds of approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered
the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates
the features of the new world.’

Subject: AOL bombshell

>(Reading this on top of the Enron fiasco, one has to begin to seriously
>wonder whether the 1990s economic expansion was just a mirage.)
>
>LA Times, April 24, 2002
>
>AOL's $50-Billion Loss Is One From the Books

JD:  My own wishes for the bastard parasites...

'a need'      (privation)

Hurry hurry
Wipe their smiles
Spread their carcass over miles