The Guardian

Jim Drysdale jimd48 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 11 15:17:05 MDT 2002

>From Jim Drysdale,

Louis writes...

snip>Of course, they did not do a very good
>job. I am hoping that we can give better advice this go-round.

JD: thus encapsulating the mistakes, defeats, of a whole epoch.
More importantly, past mistakes *cannot* be repeated.

extract...

/ maybe this time we'll catch oan fast /
/ n' maybe we'll no repeat the mistakes ae the past /
/ we kin talk tae oorselves n'labour n'toil, /
/ n'bury the real money under our soil /

JD:  That is, working class consciousness has and is evolving.  Time to
offer that evolving consciousness the precise information that it
requires......i.e. the thought of Marx.

comradely,

Jim.