Don't ride the fence

Jim Drysdale jimd48 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 22 15:25:34 MDT 2002

JD:  As decline deepens and bites, it would be remarkable if anti-capitalist
culture *was not* arising.

Chris writes...

snip> but to belittle cultural work of organic intellectuals
>such as those we are discussing now
>is to throw away the match
>so we can understand combustibles.

JD:  Never belittling Chris.   Indeed, I hold that there is absolutely no
reason why the class cannot be
exposed to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about the
reality of capitalist relations.
That comrade, is, as yet, in the main, our job.  Thus, praise the individual
(or group) for their discoveries but berate ourselves for our historical
(and still present) negligence.

comradely,

Jim.