Arthur Anderson: guilty as charged

Jim Drysdale jimd48 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 30 18:27:34 MDT 2002

JD:  I get real satisfaction in proof positive that asset price (price in
general) is way out of kilter
with value.  As one of the the longest soap operas in history....i.e. the
recent boom....flops, we are all in for a lot of pain.
That our darling rulers are seen to be crooks, goes with the territory of
surplus value extraction and existing
from profit.

extract from an article in ' The Business' 16/06/02

' ......poor second-quarter earnings results, from major securities brokers,
Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley, are expected to further test existing
nervous investor sentiment.....
Five leading US securities brokers - Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Morgan
Stanley, Bear Sterns
and AG Edwards - will this week offer further insight into how tough market
conditions are when they
report second quarter earnings....

end of extract.

JD:  Now, let's see.....CEO's discredited, Accountants as crooks...we await
only Lawyers to be seen as accessories.   And, as the 'House of Cards'
collapses, I await the downfall of, for example, McKinsey.

comradely,

Jim.