NOW and Marxism

Xyxyxyyx (Xyxy) Xyyxyx xyxy at xxyyxy.xxx
Fri Aug 9 16:36:22 MDT 2002

>That doesn't sound so bad at first glance.  But regardless of what it sounds
>like, it is but one way by which to attempt to entice women, the majority of
>whom are found in poll after poll to prefer to be stay-at-home, married
>moms, to enter the work force.  Why would anyone promote an idea that most
>women don't like?  The answer to that question may be found in the fact that
>the goal to bring women into the work force is an ancient goal of communism
>and that, as Smith College professor Daniel Horowitz states in his new book
>"Betty Friedan and the Making of the Feminine Mystique" Betty Friedan was
>well into her thirties a devout and active functionary of the Communist
>Party of the U.S.A..

Ummmm Lou?.... Did my email address fall into the hands of some kind of
web-trolling/email-address-grabbing anti-choice/anti-feminist
pseudo-academic missionary group while you were away from your computer?
What the heck is this crap doing on Marxmail?

To the poster: Are you TRYING to get me to unsubcribe from this list?
Because I HAVE been thinking about it.

Xyxyxyyx