NOW and Marxism

Tony Tracy tony at tao.ca
Fri Aug 9 17:44:49 MDT 2002

I too apologize if I have mis-construed the purposes of the post to which
I objected. In reading it, I found it to be so highly offensive that it
was difficult to find contained within it any context or point which was
being made, other than the "irrational, semi-coherent, quasi-paranoid view
of the women's movement".

In general, however: there are many extraordinarily offensive tracts from
many many right-wing / "family values" / anti-semitic / conspiracy-driven
/ etc. group across the continent & across the internet. I see no need to
re-post any of these hate tracts to this email list, whose purpose I
understand to be a discussion of contemporary Marxism. I'm sure we all
have our own favourite piece of right wing crap that we love to hate, but
I see no need for us to forward and re-post every piece of anti-woman
literature on the net to a marxist email list, regardless of intent.

- Tony Tracy