Free email

Shane Hopkinson s.hopkinson at cqu.edu.au
Fri Aug 23 03:07:00 MDT 2002

Dear All

I know there has been some discussion of Free Software and
Open source on this list and that Louis has an interest.  I
have been forced by work to use Microslush now but I was
looking to get a good free email account.  I know there is
Hotmail and Yahoo but they are either Microsoft or have
heaps of commericals.

Are there any good alternatives?

I am (for the moment) still as Windoze user but I could use a
good email program on my new computer even if work forces
me to use the propriety software.

Cheers

Shane